Open Access Information
The University is required to publish open access information on its website, unless to do so would impose unreasonable costs. It can also be made available in any other way provided at least one of the ways open access information is made publically available is free of charge.
The following open access information is freely available from the University:
- Policy Documents - this section of the University website provides access to policies, procedures and guidelines and details of the University's policy framework.
- Information Guide - the University's information guide describes the structure and functions of the University, specifices the various kinds of government information held by the University and the way such information will be made available to the public.
- Disclosure Log of Formal Access Applications - this is a record of information that has been released under formal access applications which the University considers may be of general interest to the public.
- Register of Government Contracts - this is a register of current contracts between the University and private sector entities. If you would like further information on a government contract entered into by the University, please contact the Right to Information Officer.
The University will also publish the following open access information if and when such information exists:
- The University's record of open access information that it does not make publically available on the basis of an overriding public interest against disclosure.
- Information about the University contained in any document tabled in Parliament by or on behalf of the University (other than any document tabled by order of either House of Parliament).
- The total number and total value of properties disposed of by the statutory body during the previous financial year.
- The University's guarantee of service (if any)