The Legal Office provides legal services in relation to the University’s research activities primarily through the Division of Research which includes:
- Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research)
- Grants Management Office (GMO)
- Research Partnerships Unit (RPU)
- Research Strategy Office (RSO)
- Mark Wainwright Analytical Centre
- UNSW Innovations (NSi)
In the first instance researchers should contact these offices with any research-related enquiries. The GMO and RPU will forward externally funded research matters to the Legal Office for advice as required.
You may wish to use our Request for Legal Advice form.