The Legal Office is a resource for the staff of UNSW Australia and its controlled entities, offering legal advice, assistance with drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal documents and assistance to manage legal risk.
1. To be valued by UNSW as its trusted adviser.
2. To assist UNSW to effectively manage legal risk.
3. To deliver high quality, practical and timely legal services.
4. To understand, and contribute to, UNSW’s culture and the achievement of its strategic priorities.
5. To foster respectful and friendly relationships with our colleagues.
Our Service Charter
Download the Legal Office Service Charter (PDF - zPass required)
We look forward to working with staff and encourage you to give feedback on our services. You can call us on (02) 9385 7249 (ext.57249) or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may wish to use our Request for Legal Advice Form (.docx).